Traffic, followers, likes and comments don’t mean 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗔 …
Traffic, followers, likes and comments don’t mean 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗔 — if they don’t move the revenue needle.
You can’t pay your bills with them. You won’t find them on the P&L.
But become an expert at these two things, you will succeed.
Marketing and Sales. In that order.
Here’s the litmus test.
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻’𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗣 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 … 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘂𝗿.
Why? Because you have to become an expert at BOTH to know-how to push the revenue needle. Fail at this. Fail at business. 90% fail year after year.
- You can no longer be effective at marketing if you aren’t an expert at sales.
- You can no longer be effective at sales if you aren’t an expert at marketing.
When you become an expert at both, you become a full-stack entrepreneur, an expert at everything front-end to back-end in small business marketing and sales.
Wisdom is expensive … but ignorance will cost you more.
(from Proverbs 4:7–9 MSG)
- Sell everything and buy Wisdom!
- Above all and before all, do this: Get Wisdom!
- Write this at the top of your list: Get Understanding!
- Throw your arms around her — believe me, you won’t regret it;
never let her go — she’ll make your life glorious.
I’ll just leave it there.